APPA is a group of Australian-Palestinian professionals who are self- employed or employed in professional industries (engineering, law, accounting, business consulting, medicine, IT, etc). They have the following attributes in common:
- They live in NSW and of high professional calibre and ethical conduct.
- They are proud of their Palestinian origin in addition to their pride in holding the Australian citizenship or being residents of Australia.
- The members are very keen to advocate the Palestinian cause independently from any specific party or group directions in Palestine and Australia. On the contrary, work on the reconciliation and uses the differences as strength factor to synergise a buoyant Palestinian lobbying body in Australia and Palestine
- Members will work cooperatively regardless of any religious, social or regional background.
- APPA members will work closely with all existing Palestinian advocacy bodies in Australia and abroad and will endeavour to avoid any dispute or negative competition.